02 Jan 2021
Fried Keto Chicken With Broccoli And Butter
Say "Yes!" chicken tonight as this terrific pan-cooked dish is a godsend. In just 20 minutes, you can prepare a light keto dinner.
Cooking broccoli with chicken breast in a pan will not take much of your time and will give you a hefty dose of vitamins and nutrients. The dish can safely claim to be a dietary one, so it will be interesting for those who adhere to a healthy lifestyle and keep an eye on their figure. Juicy chicken with a fragrant crust and broccoli cabbage is an excellent combination.
Such an appetizing dietary chicken fillet dish will often help out with a catastrophic lack of time or when you need to cook something very quickly because it takes only a few minutes to cook.
According to this recipe, the chicken is not just juicy; it practically melts in your mouth! :) It is prepared simply and from the simplest ingredients. So let's get started!Ingredients
· Broccoli: 150 g
· Chicken breast: 200 g
· Butter: 60 g
· Fresh rosemary: 1 branch
· Salt with herbs: 1 pinch
· Thyme (Thyme) fresh: 1 branch
· Garlic: 1 cloveNutrition Value
· Net carbs: 4 % (6 g)
· Fiber: 3 g
· Fat: 77 % (57 g)
· Protein: 19 % (32 g)
· kcal: 671Step By Step Recipe
· Prepare chicken breast, broccoli, thyme, rosemary, garlic, butter, salt with herbs in advance.
· Rinse and dry chicken breast (1 pc. About 200-220 g). Sprinkle with herbal salt on both sides (1 whisper).
· Heat butter (60 g) in a frying pan, put a sprig of thyme, a sprig of rosemary, and one clove of garlic.
· Soak all ingredients in oil for a couple of minutes.
· Fried keto chicken with broccoli and butter is ready.
· Enjoy your meal.Tips
We prepared this dish from chicken breast. It can be replaced with a thigh or legs.
Broccoli can be boiled beforehand, or you can simply pour boiling water over it. If you are preparing a dish from a different part of the chicken and it seems to you that the meat is not yet ready. Then it is better to wrap it in foil and send it to the oven for another 10 minutes.
You can cook this dish with other low-carb vegetables such as zucchini, spinach, and asparagus. Feel free to use your favorite vegetable and spices to give this dish more flavor. Herbs, paprika, or onion powder are great options.
Don't forget to share the recipe with your friends and family!